Did you know that Google translate is a feature within Google Docs?
If you are looking to translate a word, sentence, or entire document, then I have a solution for you.
I am a huge fan of Google Docs due to the ease of use and have recently found out they include a translation tool.
This free Google tool is especially useful if you want to translate English into languages such as; Latin, Arabic, French, Spanish, Irish, Urdu, German, and many more languages.
Here are some simple steps to translate your document:
- Click this link to go to Google Docs
- Enter your text onto the document
- Highlight all the text
- Navigate to Tools then down to Translate document
- Choose the language you require
- A new document will be created in the chosen language
Here is a screenshot of the Google Docs translation tool:
So, there you have it. An effortless way to translate English into many different popular languages.
I hope this helps you translate your document.