Best places to visit and things to do in Warwickshire.
If you are planning on visiting somewhere in Warwickshire with the family and kids, this post is for you.
I have put together a list of attractions (including postcodes), parks, popular hotels, even recommended some pubs and places of interest to visit in Leamington Spa, Warwick, Stratford Upon Avon, Rugby and Kenilworth.
There are also some other places in and around the area worthwhile going to which are also listed.
Take a look at all the things to do in Warwickshire in a Google Earth project. To view all of the places in the Google Earth project, please click the arrows located in the bottom left of the screen.
You can find out more about each place within the project in the description cards.
Here is a video of the places to visit:
Things to do in Warwickshire
- Warwick Castle - Warwick, CV34 4QU
- Jephson Gardens – Leamington Spa, CV32 4AA
- Royal Pump Rooms – Leamington Spa, CV32 5HZ
- Newbold Comyn - Leamington Spa, CV32 4EW
- Victoria Park – Leamington Spa, CV31 3PH
- Chesterton Windmill – Chesterton, CV33 9LB
- Draycote Water – Kites Hardwick, Rugby, CV23 8AB
- Vue Cinema – Leamington Spa, CV32 5ET
- Premier Inn Hotel – Leamington Spa, CV32 4BQ
- Travelodge Hotel – Leamington Spa, CV32 4AT
- Holiday Inn Hotel - Warwick, CV34 6RJ
- Ufton Fields Nature Reserve – Ufton, CV33 9PU
- Royal Spa Centre – Leamington Spa, CV32 4HN
- Fizzy Moon Pub – Leamington Spa, CV32 5EE
- Copper Pot Pub – Leamington Spa, CV32 5JX
- White Horse Pub – Leamington Spa,CV32 5PZ
- Burton Dassett Hills – Southam, CV47 2AB
- Shakespeare’s Birthplace – Stratford Upon Avon, CV37 6QW
- Anne Hathaway’s Cottage - Stratford Upon Avon, CV37 9HH
- Mad Museum - Stratford Upon Avon, CV37 6PT
- Butterfly Farm - Stratford Upon Avon,CV37 7LS
- Kenilworth Castle – Kenilworth, CV8 1NG
- Abbey Fields – Kenilworth, CV8 1BP
- St. Nicholas Park – Warwick, CV34 4QY
- Hatton Country Park – Hatton, CV35 8XA
- British Motor Museum – Lighthorne Heath, CV35 0BJ
- Ryton Pools Country Park – Ryton-on-Dunsmore, CV8 3BH
- Hatton Locks (Historical Landmark of 21 canal locks) – Hatton, CV35 7JL
- Jump In - Warwick, CV34 6NW
- Ragley Hall, Park and Gardens - Alcester, B49 5NJ
You can take the kids to all of the above places (may be not the pubs though in the evening).
I hope this helps you find places to go in Warwickshire.
Enjoy your day out!